The Tippett Quartet are in Mexico this week as resident quartet at the Festival de Música de Cámara de Aguascalientes. Held at the Universidad Panamericana, the chamber music festival attracts prodigious young musicians from around the world and the Tippett Quartet will be taking them through their paces in daily workshops. They will also chair a masterclass on Saturday 20th and perform Haydn’s String Quartet in C major Op.20 No.2, Britten’s String Quartet No.1 and Schubert’s String Quartet No. 14 in D minor D. 810 in a grand finale concert on Sunday 21st July.
Tippett Quartet make Mexican debut
Tippett Quartet make their Mexican debut with residency at the Festival de Música de Cámara de Aguascalientes.
- Anna Dennis sings Bach in Canada
- VOCES8 make Singapore debut
- Stile Antico release ‘Tenebrae Responsories’
- Choir of Royal Holloway perform at Holy Week Festival
- Paul Phoenix announces International Boswil Choral Summer Academy
- The Marian Consort premiere Gabriel Jackson work
- Two Eriks Esenvalds Premieres on same day
- Two Wigmore Hall concerts for the Sacconi Quartet
- Apollo5’s month long tour of the USA
- The Spirit Like a Dove – new album from Apollo5