The Tippett Quartet are in Mexico this week as resident quartet at the Festival de Música de Cámara de Aguascalientes. Held at the Universidad Panamericana, the chamber music festival attracts prodigious young musicians from around the world and the Tippett Quartet will be taking them through their paces in daily workshops. They will also chair a masterclass on Saturday 20th and perform Haydn’s String Quartet in C major Op.20 No.2, Britten’s String Quartet No.1 and Schubert’s String Quartet No. 14 in D minor D. 810 in a grand finale concert on Sunday 21st July.
Tippett Quartet make Mexican debut
Tippett Quartet make their Mexican debut with residency at the Festival de Música de Cámara de Aguascalientes.
- Two Christmas single releases for conductor Dominic Ellis-Peckham
- Ikon Artists attract praise in Gramophone Magazine
- Two outstanding new CD releases for the Sacconi Quartet
- Stile Antico GRAMMY nominated for the third time
- Poulenc and Britten: Justin Doyle’s next RIAS Kammerchor concert
- VOCES8 give debut performances in Mexico
- Paul Phoenix November roundup
- The Choir of Royal Holloway’s new album release
- Pioneering brass chamber music group Septura joins Ikon Arts Management
- The inaugural Gresham Centre Festival