Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners: What is it like to perform a music on the ideal instrument for which it was written?’ In it, she discusses her discovery and instant love of an Erard piano from 1890. The admiration of its elegant sound and humorous touch led her to choose that instrument as the one on which to record her latest discs of Satie. The disc samples works from across Satie’s career from the early Three Sarabandes through to later works such as the Enfantines.
Noriko Ogawa sings the praises of Erard piano in BBC music magazine
Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners'.
- Job vacancy: Assistant Artist Manager
- VOCES8 launch their new album – EQUINOX
- Stile Antico to perform at the 2018 GRAMMYs
- Paul Phoenix in USA throughout January
- The Marian Consort’s ‘Breaking the Rules’ receives rave reviews
- New music video featuring Katherine Bryan
- The Choir of Clare College, Cambridge continue their Christmas season
- Two Christmas single releases for conductor Dominic Ellis-Peckham
- Ikon Artists attract praise in Gramophone Magazine
- Two outstanding new CD releases for the Sacconi Quartet