Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners: What is it like to perform a music on the ideal instrument for which it was written?’ In it, she discusses her discovery and instant love of an Erard piano from 1890. The admiration of its elegant sound and humorous touch led her to choose that instrument as the one on which to record her latest discs of Satie. The disc samples works from across Satie’s career from the early Three Sarabandes through to later works such as the Enfantines.
Noriko Ogawa sings the praises of Erard piano in BBC music magazine
Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners'.
- The Trio Apaches with Ikon pianist, Ashley Wass, premiere a new work by Sally Beamish
- The Marian Consort joins Ikon Arts Management
- Ikon Arts welcomes Ashley Wass
- Daniel Tong joins Ikon Arts-Edition Peters
- Stile Antico announces creation of a new Youth Consort
- Apollo5 in 2017-2018 season
- Eriks Esenvalds in Shenzhen, China
- New CD from EPS: The Complete Verlaine Settings
- VOCES8’s 2017-2018 Season
- Ikon Arts Management and Edition Peters Artist Management announce new partnership