Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners: What is it like to perform a music on the ideal instrument for which it was written?’ In it, she discusses her discovery and instant love of an Erard piano from 1890. The admiration of its elegant sound and humorous touch led her to choose that instrument as the one on which to record her latest discs of Satie. The disc samples works from across Satie’s career from the early Three Sarabandes through to later works such as the Enfantines.
Noriko Ogawa sings the praises of Erard piano in BBC music magazine
Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners'.
- Poulenc and Britten: Justin Doyle’s next RIAS Kammerchor concert
- VOCES8 give debut performances in Mexico
- Paul Phoenix November roundup
- The Choir of Royal Holloway’s new album release
- Pioneering brass chamber music group Septura joins Ikon Arts Management
- The inaugural Gresham Centre Festival
- Praise for The Marian Consort’s latest recording, ‘Music for the Queen of Heaven’
- ‘Silver Voice’ chosen as Classic FM’s Album of the Week
- Stile Antico perform in a string of American debuts
- The Marian Consort releases new disc, ‘Music for the Queen of Heaven’