Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners: What is it like to perform a music on the ideal instrument for which it was written?’ In it, she discusses her discovery and instant love of an Erard piano from 1890. The admiration of its elegant sound and humorous touch led her to choose that instrument as the one on which to record her latest discs of Satie. The disc samples works from across Satie’s career from the early Three Sarabandes through to later works such as the Enfantines.
Noriko Ogawa sings the praises of Erard piano in BBC music magazine
Noriko Ogawa has featured in a BBC music magazine article ‘Perfect Partners'.
- Anna Dennis sings Bach in Canada
- VOCES8 make Singapore debut
- Stile Antico release ‘Tenebrae Responsories’
- Choir of Royal Holloway perform at Holy Week Festival
- Paul Phoenix announces International Boswil Choral Summer Academy
- The Marian Consort premiere Gabriel Jackson work
- Two Eriks Esenvalds Premieres on same day
- Two Wigmore Hall concerts for the Sacconi Quartet
- Apollo5’s month long tour of the USA
- The Spirit Like a Dove – new album from Apollo5